Franck Lominé LGCGM - INSA Rennes, 20 Avenue des Buttes de Coësmes CS 70839 35708 Rennes Cedex 7 FRANCE
Bâtiment 7, bureau 126 Tel: +33 (0)2 23 23 87 67
WARNING: This page is under construction. See this website.
INSA Rennes is a member of the INSA Group, the leading French network of state graduate and post graduate engineering schools. INSA Rennes stands out for two poles of excellence: Information & Communication Sciences & Technologies and Materials, Structures & Mechanics.
Bretagne Loire University
The Bretagne Loire University federates 7 universities, 15 shools and 5 research organizations in Brittany and Pays de la Loire.
A few related papers:
- Modeling of fluid-solid interaction in granular media with coupled lattice Boltzmann/discrete element methods: application to piping erosion
- Two-scale analysis of the permeability of 3D periodic granular and fibrous media
- Numerical investigation of the influence of fiber geometry on filtration performance with a coupled LB-DE method
- Internal erosion in granular media: direct numerical simulations and energy interpretation
- Investigation in modelling piping erosion with a coupled " lattice Boltzmann - discrete element " numerical method